Hardy - Marksman 2t series
Designed with versatility in mind, the ultimate in user friendly Salmon rods, for use in conjunction with short belly or shooting head lines.
The ‘S' Series double handed rods are generally slightly softer in the butt, but much stiffer in the tip than their T Series counterparts. The modern handles are designed to assist the underhand shorter stroke style of casting and the blanks incorporate the latest ringing patterns developed with the aid of extreme high speed photography to maximise shoot with low diameter running lines.
This rod is the perfect choice for those who feel they would like to venture into the world of short head lines and shooting heads, and are seeking the correct tool for the job but don't want to go back to casting school.
- Traditional Spey style action
- Fuji stripper guides and hard chrome snake guides
- Down-locking reel seat
- Carbon spacer
- Section line up dots
- Traditional Spey shaped handle in AAAA grade cork
- Supplied with bag, tube & protective sock
- Each rod blank marked with recommeded line weights and lengths so you can always choose the optimum
Shooting Head Short Spey Mid Spey Long Belly 12' #7 39' 28G 45' 32G 50'-38G - 13' #8 42' 32G 48' 36G 56' 42G - 14' #9 45' 36G 50' 42G 60' 44G - 15' #10 48' 41G 56' 46G 64' 48G 76' 54G 16' #11 52' 46G 60' 48G 70' 56G 85' 64G