Greys XF2 S Series
The XF2 ‘S' Series is the perfect choice for those who feel they would like to venture into the world of short head lines and shooting heads, and are seeking the correct tool for the job but don't want to go back to casting school.
The XF2 S Series rods are designed to complement the increasingly popular short head or shooting head line systems. The modern handles are designed to assist the underhand shorter stroke style of casting and the blanks incorporate the latest ringing patterns developed with the aid of extreme high speed photography to maximise shoot with low diameter running lines.
- Designed for short head, scandi style lines
- High intermediate modulus carbon composite blank
- A crisp and wonderfully fast action delivers an outstanding level of performance when matched with short Spey and shooting head Lines
- Hard lined Kigan titanium finish butt guides with single leg hard titanium finish snake intermediates
- Custom 6061 ‘Chrome anodised' alloy reel seat with olive gold woven carbon spacer
- Golden olive blank with light olive and gold detail
- AAA grade cork with multi composite cork in wear points
- 2-part shaped Scandanavian style handle
- Triangular, colour coded, cordura rod tube with internal dividers
Model Code Length (ft / m) Rating Sections Weight (oz / g) Handle XF2 S-Series 12' #7 4pc GRXF100 12’ / 3.66 #7 4 8.10 / 230 Modified TPSF XF2 S-Series 12' #9 4pc GRXF120 12’ / 3.66 #9 4 8.20 / 232 Modified TPSF XF2 S-Series 13' #8 4pc GRXF140 13’ / 3.96 #8 4 8.90 / 252 Modified TPSF XF2 S-Series 14' #9 4pc GRXF160 14’ / 4.27 #9 4 10.40 / 295 Modified TPSF XF2 S-Series 15' #10 4pc GRXF180 15’ / 4.57 #10 4 10.50 / 298 Modified TPSF