Hardy Ultralight CLS Reel
A practical, reliable cassette reel with a stunning aesthetic design.
This reel includes the Hardy Line ID system - use the moveable, reuseable pins to mark the line type. Neater than marker pen, more reliable than stickers, and best of all can be changed when you change your line.
CLS stands for Cassette Locking System. This Hardy-designed feature instantly locks/unlocks the spool into place at the flick of a switch, meaning the spool is held securely, but easy to remove. It also reduces the stress placed upon working parts within the system to a minimum.
- Centralised twin Rulon disc drag for smooth, powerful line control
- Large arbour design for rapid retrieval and minimal line memory
- Large backing capacities
- Hardy fly line ID system - mark the spools with the line type using supplied pins
- 6061 bar stock aerospace grade aluminium construction, fully anodised
- Tool-less conversion from left to right hand wind
- Modified polycarbonate spools with captive release
- Supplied with three spools, and sufficient ID pins to make up three lines
- Supplied with Hardy neoprene reel & spool case
Model Code Spool Code Capacity (m) Weight (oz/g) Diameter Ultralite 5000 CLS HEUL010 - DT5 + 65m, WF7 + 70m 7.2 / 204 104 / 4.09 Ultralite 5000 CLS - HSUL010 DT5 + 65m, WF7 + 70m 7.2 / 204 104 / 4.09 Ultralite 7000 CLS HEUL020 - DT7 + 97m, WF9 + 105m 7.7 / 218 109 / 4.29 Ultralite 7000 CLS - HSUL020 DT7 + 97m, WF9 + 105m 7.7 / 218 109 / 4.29