Patagonia men's Ranger Smith
The Ranger Smith Waterproof Mid keeps feet dry and comfortable and blurs the distinction between trail and office. The durable, waterproof, full-grain leather upper resists abrasion and lends support while its 20%-recycled, air-cushioned EVA midsole softens the ride. The polyester lining warms and wicks. The footbed lining also features Dri-Lex® merino wool for moisture and temperature control; the Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole (made from 30%-recycled rubber) provides excellent traction. A waterproof construction seals out wet weather.
- Durable full-grain waterproof leather uppers; polyester lining provides warmth, comfort and wicks moisture
- Dri-Lex® merino wool footbed lining provides temperature and moisture control; 20% recycled EVA midsole provides cushioning and comfort
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Waterproof construction
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 992 g (2 lbs 2 oz)
- Made in China.
To place an order : 1.418.392.5628
A sale representative will take your order