Dry Creek Roll-Top Backpack
The differences between swimming and fishing are nominal when you’re bombing pre-runoff rapids from the front seat of 13-foot raft. Ensure your essentials stay dry with the added insurance of this 22-litre capacity—perfect size for convenient boat stowage—water-tight roll-top pack. Or combine it with a Headwaters™ or Dry Creek™ hip or chest pack as part of a seamless fish-ready system.
- Water-tight roll-top with side buckle closure
- Fully adjustable aeromesh padded shoulder straps & lumbar back support and removable side rod holder straps
- Exterior 3D expandable front pocket
- Zippered water bottle/rod holder pocket
- D-ring for landing
- Combines with our Headwaters™ or Dry Creek™ packs for an even better system
- 420-denier double-coated polyurethane nylon
- Capacity: 22 Liters, 1,365 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 13" x 21" x 5"
- Weight: 39.2 oz